Have you signed up for the ERM Masterclass yet? Wondering if you can still join us? Just a week to go! We can’t wait!!! We still have a few slots available. A post on Africa Risk Institute’s Facebook timeline says.
Africa Risk Institute is offering you an opportunity to hear from inspiring speakers and gain diverse perspectives into Risk Management through engaging interactions with peers and case studies.
So what is ERM?
One of the enduring lessons from the most recent financial crisis is the dire need for Risk Management professionals to take the discipline beyond a “box-ticking compliance-based exercise” and evolve it into a culture that is deeply rooted in the mind and behavior of all employees. This approach ensures that every person in the organization becomes a risk manager and therefore effectively contributes to the overall management of critical risks affecting the business.
This Enterprise Risk Management course has been carefully developed taking into account these vital les-sons and is based on a comprehensive and integrated framework that ensures that participants are equipped to address all and every aspect of Risk Management in an organization and its environment. This approach by default addresses the Risk Management objectives of different various stakeholders including the Board, regulators, analysts, shareholders, employees, etc.
The course has been designed for those who have responsibility for :-
• Establishing the practice of Risk Management in a new organization
• Managing an Enterprise Risk Management program and aligning risk management in an existing organization with an International Risk Management framework
• The application of Risk Management and its components to support the decision making in oper-ational activities of the organization
• Those seeking to acquire skills in Risk Management
• Anyone seeking to lay a firm foundation for a certification program in Risk Management
The workshop will involve short lecturers, group discussions and case studies. It will especially involve a lot of interaction between the instructors and participants as well as among the participants themselves.
So why should you attend?
- Learn key risk concepts in Risk Management, including the relationship between uncertainty, risk, threat and opportunity
- Understand how to use risk-based information for planning and decision making
- Appreciate key benefits to an organization for managing risk effectively
- Attain capability to drive enterprise value through risk management
- Learn from various case studies on the impact of poor Risk Management practices.
- Network with other Risk Management professionals in a fun environment and benchmark your Risk Management knowledge with your peers.
Have you signed up for the Enterprise Risk Management Masterclass yet?
What are you waiting for. Click here and join us in Zanzibar for the ERM workshop starting on 21st August to 24th August.