Have you registered for the second module of Securities Industry Certificate Program:
Regulations and Market Practice- Kenya
The next session of module 2 is 15th February to 17th February 2017
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Fees : Kshs. 48,500 + VAT
Registration Fees: £12.50
Study Material & Exam Fee :£ 8
There will be new sessions every month.
The syllabus will comprise of: –
- Regulatory Framework / Environment
- Licensing requirements / Governing Acts e.g. FSMA
- Governance and Controls; Associated legislation
- Conduct of Business; Authorised persons
- Complaints and Redress; enforcement
- Other regulation or legislation
The training structure will be 4 weeks.
- Multiple Choice Questions
- 50 questions in 60 minutes
- 70% pass mark
- Computer based testing with instant results. Exams are done at Computer Pride, ICEA Building, Kenyatta Avenue.
- Test Centre open Monday to Friday