Register for the upcoming sicp course (module 1) International Introduction to Securities and Investment (Kenya).
The next class starts on 8th February and runs through to 10th February.
This module provides a comprehensive introduction to the financial services industry with a key focus on investments from a global perspective but with Kenyan context. It is the first step in the CISI’s qualification pathway, and it is taken by many practitioners as it is the foundation exam for higher level CISI qualifications.
- A foundation level course ac- credited by CISI.
- Multiple-choice questions (four options)
- Estimated 70 to 100 study hours
- 60 questions in 75 minutes
- 70% pass mark.
- Computer based testing with instant results.
- Test centre in ICEA Building, Nairobi.
- Test centre open five days a week
The venue is at Nairobi from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The fees are Kshs. 48,500 + VAT while registration fees are £12.50 and the study material & exam fee go for £ 81.